Saturday, September 10, 2005

Places to go to

Had to rescue Franky three times from peeing on some blankets that are lying around for them. One of the blankets is on my couch ;( Seems they don't like the litter box inthe bathroom, so I moved it back into the little hallway between the rooms. They seem to accept that.

Since they realized that the kitchen is also home of The Frightening Vacuum and The Incredibly Loud Washing Machine, they relocated to the living room area. I placed their basket there, along with a blanket on the floor so they don't have to always run on the slippery wood. Funny thing is, while they get a pretty good hold on the blanket, the blanket slides pretty good on the laminate, and watching them run around the moving blanket is rather funny...

Their favorite spot to rest is now underneath the glass top of the living room table, a roughly 40 cm high contraption of a wooden box on wheels with a glass top. Which I like very much (at least after I removed my spare keyboard from there, so they wouldn't lie on top of it and drain the batteries), cause I can see them.


The new favorite place

No comments: