Friday, September 09, 2005

More training for Franky

When I came home, I immediately moved the litter box into the bathroom. After feeding Franky and Benjy went looking for it, but since it was around a corner now, they couldn't see it. Had to lure them into the bathroom with their toy. Franky, as usual, was easy, and as soon as he spotted the box he jumped right in. Benjy was a little bit harder, since he didn't want to get too near to me. But in the end, he too got the message. So far so good. Only problem was that Franky, right after having dumped an extremely potent stinkbomb, decided that he didn't like the smell in there any more, so he went out and peed on my bathroom carpet. Good thing I caught him in the act, right. So he got a wet nose and confined to the box, where, after unsuccessfully trying to get out, he dutifully squeezed out a few drops so I'd let him out. Good boy.

Now I have to clean up a bit. And that means big scary vacuum. So they get their chance to retire to the living room and find a safe spot there and I'll go on cleaning.

No comments: