Thursday, September 08, 2005

Gotta give new names

Just cleaned out the litter box. It was almost empty when I was done, so much to remove in there. I think about renaming the little buggers. Peemachine and Crap-O-Mat sound rather fitting...

Maybe I should start to cover other things than feline waste processing once in a while.

Have opened the living room for them again. Had to remove the plants, because they were walking all over them and then carrying the dirt across the room. So now my bedroom became the arboretum until they become a bit more conscious about what's underneath their little paws. So now there's only stuff to break left in here, but not much dirt that could be - eh - relocated.

Maybe I should turn off the power supply of the paper shredder. Otherwise I might come home one day to a rather unpleasant surprise.

I'll leave them in the living room now when I go to bed *knocks on wood*. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with those two. You'll really need it.