Monday, September 26, 2005

A New Career Path

I think Franky is unhappy with his life as a playful dryfood-resistant dung-producer. I think he feels the call to higher work. I'm pretty sure he wants to become a journalist when he grows up. Today he has shown all the inquisitiveness needed to get to the bottom of something (like the gap behind my desk which is filled with cables) and the expertise in his use of a computer keyboard, where he produced worldshaking lyrical outbursts like

eeeeeg,

and

,

My chat partners, with whom I was discussing the future of our EVE corporation, were duly impressed.

Anything else? Benjy peed on his scratching post last night. Just a little bit and I washed it off (not before a solid dunking of course), but he still smells it and tries to avoid lying in the area. So while Franky is stretched out over the top platform, Benjy is cowering below on the left half of the available space. Maybe I should just leave his puddles until he has nowhere to lie down anymore...


The Sleeping Tower

No comments: