Friday, September 23, 2005

Is it a loo? Is i a bed?

Just cleaned up the litter box and as usual, it was the signal for Franky and Benjy to take a close look at what I was doing. A very close look. So I'm digging in the sandbox and they are walking on top of it, oblivious to the shovel under their feet. Franky took the opportunity to leave an extra present to clean up and Benjy, always the more placid cat, just lay down in the sand for a little nap.

So far they haven't offered to buy my brain yet (that's an insider joke...). Might be because they are still to clumsy to handle the knives to cut it into little slices. Or, on second thought, maybe they are just trying to rip it out through my skin.

I'm afraid their favorite toy, the stick with the feathers, is loosing it's appeal. I dread the day when they become bored with it, because so far I haven't seen anything that captivated their interest in a similar way. Except, of course, each others butt, which seems to be a great thing to sink teeth into.

No comments: