Sunday, October 30, 2005

Watersports

Had some more fun in the bathtub. I stayed out of it, but left some water running fro Frankie and Benjy to play with. Which they did rather hesitantly. So I raised the excitement level a bit by plugging the bathtub so the water level slowly rose. They tried to run. But somehow they alway managed to - err - jump onto my hand and from there into the water again. Very funny sight, they scrabbling around in the water and getting all their little paws wet. And their bellies a bit. So when they were finally done in the bathtub I stepped in to take a shower, and they stepped out to sit on the toilet and lick themselves dry again.

But it was a good thing they washed their feet, because they left shitty little footprints in the bathroom again. And I had to show Frankie again how to cover his heaps in the litter box with the sand. I don't think he really wants to know, he just keeps trying to get away from the stinky stuff as fast as possible.

On the plus side, I bought an air purifying thingy yesterday. Just a piece of steel that should be left lying half immersed in water and which magically removes all the smell from the air. Sounds stupid, right? I'm not usual the type who buys such scientifically unproven stuff, but, well, I was desperate. So I placed that thing in the bathroom, and guess what? I actually think it works. I didn't smell as bad this morning. Lets wait until they next use the litter box...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Jörn,

nachdem Du mir netterweise Deinen Link geschickt hast und da ich heute erfreulich wenig zu tun habe, stöbere ich gerade begeistert in Deinem Katzentagebuch. Und dieses Stink-Weg-Ding würde mich echt auch mal interessieren... Was is'n das? Wo gibt's 'n das?

Liebe Grüße

Elke