Friday, October 21, 2005

Out of here

Last night Frankie found out that the half-open window could be a way out of my apartment. I took him out to the balcony once, and ever since then he's been buggering me to let him out again. I should have known that before... Anyway yesterday he realized that opening of the tilted window is much bigger higher up that at floor level, so he just climbed up the window frame. Quite an amazing sight, too. Too bad I was to busy ripping him off my window so I couldn't take a picture. We repeated that little play a few times (Frankie: "Meow" - jump - climbclimbclimb --- Me: grab, "NO!", throw), then I got the water spraying bottle and sat next to the window and whenever Frankie would try to climb up the window frame, I'd hit him with a spray of water. After the first time, it didn't even bother him anymore, so I had to resort to closing the window. So no more fresh air for us, we have to live in the stench of the litter box nox.

By the way, my camera went on strike this morning after I switched batteries. The power light blinks once when I try to turn it on and that's all. Don't expect any pictures soon (or come by and take some!).

No comments: