Sunday, October 09, 2005

Freeclimbing TV addict

Frankie is currently trying to climb his way to Hollywood. He obviously knows that a good way to get there is being on TV. Problem is he takes the "being on TV" very literally and I've seen him on top of both my TVs in the last days. Yesterday he found a way to get into my open kitchen rack, crawl behind the TV and then somehow emerge in the small area above it, wondering how get down again.

And today he tried his luck in the living room, first sniffing his way up to my DS9 collection and then taking the leap onto the TV. From there he found out that the next level of my cupboard was only a cats length away and he tried his luck to get up there as well. From you to me, I don't think he's understood the concept of slipperyness of painted wood and glass any more than that of being on TV. I dind't see it happening, I just heard the dull *THUD* when he hit the floor from about one and a half meter height. I guess there are some lessons that have to be learned the hard way...


Frankie goes to Hollywood

No comments: