Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wet Pussies

Frankie is becoming more daring again. Seems he forgot about the not-into-the-bedroom policy, cause when I opened the door this morning he was in there faster than I could grab him. So I ran after him, picked him up by the neck fur, carried him into the bathroom, turned on the shower and showed him the flowing water. Had to let him go quite quickly though, because I think he tried to squeeze his body out of the fur I was holding to get away. Of course I didn't really get him wet, mind you.

Funny thing was that we went through the whole procedure twice. And he still tries to get to the debroom door before me to take a peek in.

But the real fun started when I took a shower later. Picture me standing in the shower (you may leave out the details if you wish), minding my own business. Now picture me looking down and seeing Frankie, walking along the rim of the tub to the bottles of soap standing at the wall. Now wait a few seconds.

Ok, now you may picture Frankie realizing that it's raining cats and dogs (so to speak) and he's getting completely drenched. Well, I leave the scrambling and scratching and squealing and running to your imagination. Funny sight though, really. I managed to stop him right outside the bathroom before he could mop up the whole apartment and locked him in with myself and Benjy, so he had time to clean himself up while I was continuing to clean myself up.

No comments: