Monday, March 20, 2006

Bad Mistake

Oh no!! I made a bad mistake. Last night, when I was prepping a slice of bread as a late night dinner so I wouldn't have to starve during the night, Franky and Benjy were sneaking around my legs as they usually do (they do that even when I'm walking. And when I kick them in the head accidentally, they go MEOW! and look at me as if it were my fault), and I fed them a few pieces of sausage. Which they liked very much. Especially now since I have cut down their ration of canned food to nil, because it gives Benjy the trots.

Unfortunately now, whenever I go into the kitchen to make food, Benjy follows me and screams and yells to claim his godgiven right of eating from my table, because it has always been that way.

Hello? Get real, little cat! My food is a treat, not your everyday ration. How do you teach a cat the value of treats?

No comments: