Thursday, March 30, 2006

Annoyed

Franky and Benjy are getting used to me feeding them cheese when I'm in the kitchen. Guess they haven't realized what I'm doing this for. Maybe I should show them the pills I'm smuggling past their natural medicine detection and rejection unit.

Anyway, whenever I'm now standing in the kitchen, Benjy sneaks up behind me and starts meowing for cheese. He even meows it to my face when I'm not looking. So today I really had enough of all this squealing and begging, so I looked him sternly in the face and said

MEEEOOOOOWWWOOOWWWEEEOOOOEEEEWWWOOOEEEEWWWWWWW.

Quite loud actually.

Benjy ducked. Franky ducked. They both stared at me in utter disbelief and confusion for a moment and then they both turned tail and fled. Well, tried to flee, at least. They were hindered somewhat by my floor being all tiles and wood imitation and thus offering very little resistance to clawed paws and they needed quite a few frantic leaps to actually start moving. The turn out of the kitchen area was less of a challenge, being laid out wth thick carpet, but one of them managed to crash into the filled waterbowl in the living room. At the opposite end of the door to the hallway and the kitchen. I guess when a cat panics, it panics for good. The whole nine yards. Luckily I noticed that before too much water could seep into the laminate floor.

No comments: