Thursday, March 23, 2006

Another Vet trip

Turned out the bloody ears weren't scratch marks after all. Last night Benjys other ear was bloody as well, looked like open sores, plus he had grown one on his forehead as well. Looked a bit like a big, open pimple. So maybe I need to rename Peemachine to Pimpleface now.

Anyway, I took Pimpleface and his brother to the vet (was quite easy to get them into the box, I just put it on the floor and Benjy was inside before I could even get out the treats to lure them into it) this morning, because I though it was maybe some kind of parasite. After a short while of waiting we were allowed in and the vet checked them for mites and fleas but couldn't find any. So he suspected an allergic reaction, gave him a shot and prescribed a few pills.

We'll start taking pills Saturday. Must remember to buy protective clothing.

No comments: