Monday, November 05, 2007

Playing EVE online

Yes. I reactivated my EVE Online account. Quite a few weeks ago, too, but there was not much to blog about. But today... today was different.

Logged in, fitted my new battleship, Maelstrom class, with all the latest technology, guns, shields, armor, you name it... warped out to the coordinates my agent had given me and encountered the most evil, ferocious, blood thirsty enemy spawn I have ever encountered:

8 German Railroad engineers (Bounty: 60000)
2 German Railroad foremen (Bounty: 90000)
12 German Railroad Ticket Agent (Bounty: 180000)
4 German Railroad Conductor (Bounty: 400000)
6 German Railroad Train Driver (Bounty: 1200000)

Luckily, they were all busy rebuilding space tracks and delaying space traffic and just being a plain pain in the ass, so didn't notice me immediately.

Ok. Jetzt duerft Ihr raten, wie meine Rueckfahrt aus Moenchengladbach war.

Den Katzen gehts uebrigens gut.

No comments: