Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hide and seek

I thought hopping into the bathtub would be the perfect excuse for staying home tonight and skipping training. Already spotted my mistake? Yep, right, tried to think again. Should get rid of that stupid habit. So I flushed out the bathtub - needs to get rid of all the cat hair every three hours or so, otherwise it piles up over the rim - turned on the hot water, put the plug in --- wait, where's the plug? Not in the bathtub. Not in the bathroom either. Not anywhere else either. I crawled into every conceivable where a cat might hide a bathtub plug with a meter and a half of chain attached to it, but, much to my dismay, nothing. Nowhere. They know where to hide their toys...

So I settled for filling in a couple of insurance applications and then crashing on the couch and petting Frankie and Benjy through two shows of 24 (almost through the fourth season).

No comments: